Not what you were after?
If you have a change of heart or the item is not as you expected then you are welcome to return your product to us subject to the following terms:
- The receiver must notify Barnaby Lane immediately of their intent to return
- All items must be returned within 7 days of receipt. If there is not receipt of delivery the date shall be assumed to be 7 business days from the date of dispatch
- All costs to return the item must be paid by the recipient of the goods. Barnaby Lane will not cover any costs to return the goods to us.
- Where a product is within the returnable period and Barnaby Lane has been notified we will issue a full refund of the original purchase price of the product/s only, this will exclude any postage or freight charges to originally deliver the goods to you.
- Returned goods must be in their original packaging with all parts and be in new condition – there must not be any dints, scratches or visible marks
Damaged on arrival
If for any reason you believe that your goods have been damaged in transit please contact us immediately.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our items therefore if there is anything wrong with your items within the first 12 months of receipt then please get in contact with us.
A lot of our goods are made from natural materials that require some care. Please follow product care instructions provided with your goods. In some circumstances if these are not met then the warranty will be void.
with your enquiry